Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hailey is 1!!!



Our little peanut is a whole finger now (sniffle, sniffle)! I know the normal comments, where has the time gone, she is growing so much, etc... But really where in the heck is time going!! I am happy to say that she really has started to do a little walking now. She doesn't go far but she is darn proud of herself and so are we. She will stand up and clap and look around to see if anyone is thinking she is as cool as she thinks she is - we do. She takes a few steps - tumbles, laughs and starts all over again. Hailey is always wanting to be held or she is going top speed, there is no in between. I am so proud of her though - she is a sweet girl who loves her family. One minute she is trying to rip apart a book and the next minute she is hugging her Elmo. She loves peek-a-boo and being tickled - and secretly I think she loves tyring to torment her sister already!

We had a party for her birthday - little princess turning 1 party. I am so mad at myself though - she had a great cake. It was Little People's Noah's Ark cake and I didn't even get a picture of it! ARGH!! Hailey of course had her own personal baby cake to dig into - and that she sure did - she loved it!
Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

No comments: