Monday, February 9, 2009

New Ears

Tomorrow morning Hailey goes in to get her tubes put in her ears. We found a great doctor who was great with her and did lot's of tests. It showed not only does she have fluid in her ears but she is hearing "muffled" sounds. I feel really bad that we waited this long to do it - but at the same time don't want to take her tomorrow. I know it's a routine surgery, blah, blah, blah - but the thought of my baby girl having actual surgery is terrifying! We go in at 6:30 am and her surgery is at 7am. Think good thoughts for her tomorrow!

3 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

All my best thoughts go with you and Hailey tomorrow. I'm sure it will all turn out just fine. It is nerve wracking at best, but the results will be well worth it. Here's wishing a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Anonymous said...

I can't even comprehend how you must feel!! Please send my hello's, hugs and kisses to everyone! I know everything will be ok.

Angie said...

I hope Hailey did alright with her surgery today. I know how you feel - both Aidan and Connor had minor procedures and it just broke my heart to hand them off to the nurse in the OR. (((HUGS))) to you both.