Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sad, Sad Tears

As most of you have seen - Stellen is doing really well - which is such a miracle. From the times I visited his blog, I also ran into the blog about little Kayleigh's story. http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ I didn't see it until after her last surgery which had a traumatic outcome. This couples little girl was born at just 1lb.!!! She made it thru so very much and was a miracle in the short time she was with her family. Her family is amazing!! Unfortunately her battle came to an end and this poor, poor family was never even able to take her home to the wonderful room they made for her. My heart just breaks everytime I think about how heavy their hearts must be. I wish all the strength possible to this family and pray they make it thru this time!
We all need to be thankful for all of our healthy kids, family, and friends!!

No comments: