Monday, May 5, 2008

Take Your Kid to Work Day

Last week I got the opportunity to take Ashley to work with me. It was a ton of fun!! Did I get any work done - no, not at all - but it was worth it.
For awhile now I have been concerned about Ashley being shy. I was a shy kid and it was hard in school so I really hope that she isn't. I had talked to a couple of people at work about this - and Ashley made a liar out of me. This girl was talking to everyone - running around like she owned the place! Freddie brought her grandson Jonathan who is a year older then Ashley. By the end of the day Ashley was calling Freddie - Grandma, and Jonathan was now Jon. Too busy to call him by his full name!!
It was so much fun to be able to spend a whole day with her - and of course now I get asked every morning if she can go to work with me.

No comments: