Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Bed - sort of



The girls received some late (very) Christmas presents recently. In the gifts was a blow up princess bed. Larry's first reaction was "where are we going to put this?" Of course that answer was soon found when Ashley decided this is where she was going to sleep from now on! So now in her bedroom is a very large full size bed - or I guess mattress set, and now a blow up bed. The old bed serves the purposes of a launch pad into the blow up bed. Thankfully Hailey has not been brave enough to make the jump yet. She just bounces around while Ashley tries to go higher and further each time. I even tried to tell Ashley if she didn't start sleeping in her real bed we would just take it into the basement and put it away. Her reply was "It won't even fit thru the door!" - there went that idea!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to jump around with them however; I think the blow up bed would deflate quickly with me on it!! LOL I love it and can see why she loves it...it makes her feel like a princess.