Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Perspective

I felt like I was having a bad day today, the fridge is going and had to have the repair man come - along with a big bill. We were notified today at work that the April pay increases would not be happening - and then I read my cousin Angie's blog.

She has a posting with a link: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

There is a baby who is clinging to life. I cannot for one second even imagine being in her position and watching her little one going thru all of this. We all need to send our very best thoughts to Stellan and help fix his heart.

Thanks Angie for putting perspective back in it's place.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Every day I check in on little Stellan (via MckMama's blog) hoping he's all fixed. Instead, he's not any better. It breaks my heart and makes me so thankful for the health of my own children. Thanks for posting this Nicole. And for posting the button to your blog. Somehow in the face of what that family is going through the "problems" in our own lives seem so trivial. Love and miss you guys.